Liquid Floor Screeding Norfolk
Here at Liquid Screen Pumping, we provide liquid floor screeding services in Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. Liquid Screed is designed to provide a smooth level surface in both commercial and domestic buildings prior to the application of finished floor finishes and is fast becoming the popular choice for use with underfloor heating giving you an exceptional and professional finish.
- It is a more conductive medium than sand cement screed.
- It can be laid thinner than competing systems without detriment to its performance so any underfloor heating pipes are closer to the surface (minimum cover to pipes 30mm)
- It can be force dried through underfloor heating commissioning process as early as 7 days after installation.
- It can be laid as a floating construction over most types of rigis insulation board or acoustic foam at a minimum thickness of 40mm.
- It is a very sustainable choice with a Synthetic Calcium Sulphate (Gypsum) binder making a screed with over 35% recycled content and the ability to recycle it at the end of the building’s life.
- It offers significant program benefits as areas of up to 200m2 can be laid in one day.
- Its very low shrinkage values mean you require less construction joints than cement based screeds.
- It is protein free and will not harbour bacteria.
- It can receive foot traffic 48 hours after placing and partitions can be erected 7 days after placing.
- It is installed by trained and competent contractors who have invested in the necessary equipment to install the product correctly.
- Sub-floor levelling.
- For use with or without underfloor heating.
- Unbonded, bonded or floating construction.
- Ideal for both new build and renovation work.
- Suitable for all residential and commercial floors carrying pedestrian traffic within BS 8204 classification.
- Compatible with the majority of timber frame construction systems due to its density at 40mm thickness (80kg/m2).
- Requires no reinforcement.
- Displays minimal shrinkage and will not curl.
- Requires fewer construction joints.
- Does not need 75mm thickness to be sufficiently robust.
- Can be specified by strength: 25/mm2 or 35mm2.
- Is more sustainable, containing no cement and using over 35% recycled raw material.
- Reduced screed depth compared to traditional sand cement mix minimising heat storage.
- No damage to heating pipes with wheel barrows.
- No voids around the heating pipes resulting to NO heat loss.
- Can be forced dried after 7 days with the use of a dehumidifier or underfloor heating.
Based in Norfolk and need liquid floor screed? Why not contact us for a competitive quick quote today!
“Thank you both an extremely good job done. We are very happy with end product and thank you for the advice and assistance offered form quote to installation. Tom has asked me to pass on his appreciation and says it was a pleasure to have you both on site.”
“During this construction of our new build we looked around at various liquid screed installers, we came across Liquid Screed Pumping who where highly recommended by our friends who used them on their self build.”